My favourite, simple Beef BURGER recipe
With bbq season in full swing, how about a great homemade beef burger recipe?
- 1⁄2 red chilli,
- very finely chopped 1 red onion , peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 good teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3-4 good tablespoons Parmesan freshly grated
- 500g good quality beef minced
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to season
- Makes enough for 4-5 adult sized burgers
Lettuce Tomatoes Cucumber Pickled gherkins Mustard Shredded cabbage Grated carrot Cheese
Mix burger ingredients well in a large bowl. Shape into 4-5 burgers and refrigerate for half an hour or so to give them a chance to firm up slightly. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Bake burgers for 20 minutes on baking paper on a baking tray. For a lighter meal serve “bunless” with a large green salad.