Outdoor Workout No. 4
Another challenging bodyweight workout for the garden/park/living room...all you need is a stable raised area.
HIIT - 30 seconds on each exercise and 10 seconds rest between exercises
One round is under 7 minutes. Try 2-3 rounds completing as many of each exercise you can in the 30-second work period.
1. Press up with side plank hip drop (right)
2. Toe taps
3. Press up with side plank hip drop (left)
4. Toe taps
5. Jump jack kick throughout (alt. sides)
6. Toe taps
7. Curtsey lunge with kick out or knee up (right)
8. Toe taps
9. Curtsey lunge with kick out or knee up (left)
10. Toe taps